New products are coming soon!
American Classic, American Tactical Imports, Armscor, Auto-Ordnance, Beretta, Bersa, Bond Arms, Braztech, Browning, Bushmaster, Charter Arms, Citadel, Cimarron, CZ-USA, Dan Wesson, Daniel Defense, Del-Ton, Diamondback Firearms, DPMS, Escort, Eastern European Armory, Firestorm, FN-America, Glock, Grand Power, Harrington & Richardson, Heckler & Koch, Henry Repeating Arms, Heritage Manufacturing Inc, Hi-Point, Howa, IAC, IWI-US, Kahr Arms, Kel-Tec, Legacy Sports, Les Baer Custom,
Metro Arms, Magnum Research, Marlin, Maverick Arms, Mossberg, North American Arms, POF-USA, Remington, Ruger, Rock Island Armory, Rossi, Savage, SCCY Industries, Sig Sauer, Smith & Wesson, Springfield Armory, Stevens, Taurus, Thompson, Thompson/Center, Tikka, TriStar, Volquartsen Custom, Walther Arms, Weatherby, Winchester, Windham Weaponry, Kimber, Stag Arms, Rock River Arms, Phoenix, L.W. Seecamp, Kriss-USA, AREX, Barrett, Century Arms, Surplus Weapons, and to many more to list.
Carefully Read these Terms Of Service
Thank you for shopping with us!
If you visit or shop within this website, YOU ACCEPT THESE CONDITIONS.
Please read them carefully.
LEGALITY - please read 1. It is your (the buyers) responsibility to know the legality of the items you are ordering. Some items may be restricted to adults only, or may be restricted in the area where you live. These items can include ammunition, firearms, and some magazines.
You can only place an order if you agree to and accept the following:
2. To receive any ammunition someone over 21 years old or over needs to be present to sign for the package when it is delivered. Adults between 18-20 cannot order handgun ammo, but can order rifle or shotgun ammunition only with the understanding that someone else over 21 would need to personally receive and sign for it. Proof of age must be provided. Orders for restricted items from persons under 18 will be canceled. No person under age 13 can provide any information to us via online forms at all.
3. You are not prohibited from purchasing or owning these products by any local, state, or federal laws regarding your criminal background, drug use, domestic violence protective orders, or other prohibitions, and you are over 18 for long-gun purchases, and over 21 for handgun purchases. Firearms are only sent to license FFL dealers and you must have permission before ordering (or we can ship to C&R if applicable), and federal background checks are required when transferred. I do not ship outside the continental USA and our items are not for export.
4. You understand some of these items can be dangerous when mis-used and you accept full responsibility and liability for the safe use and storage of these items. All used firearms must be certified safe by a licensed gunsmith before using or firing.
5. Ammunition contains lead. Exposure to lead may result in health problems. Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, and cleaning of firearms may result in exposure to lead. Use sufficient ventilation when firing and wash your hands after handling.SHIPPING INFORMATION(There are sometimes backorders or cancellations even if not mentioned. Often orders cannot be changed once placed, so be sure of your order before submitting! All orders are subject to approval by our verification process before shipping, and are not considered complete without all necessary documentation. The firearms and items on your order are NOT reserved or held for you unless all documentation such as FFL is on file, the items may still sell out before your order is complete. You will be notified if any additional information is required to complete your order.)
1. When your item ships, a tracking number should be emailed to the recipient within a day of the shipment going out, unless you order a firearm, then the FFL dealer will often get the tracking number email. No special requests for specific delivery times are accepted. UPS will make 3 attempts to deliver if they miss you. You will not be able to re-route packages to different locations than the shipping address.
2. I ship to the continental USA only. Items are not to be exported. The shipping quote provided is for USPS Priority including handguns and is as close a calculation as we can make to include additional insurance and charges. Minimum charge is $9.95. If for some reason the actual shipping is more than the posted amount we will contact you. We will not ship ammo outside the contiguous USA due to Hazmat restrictions.
3. Firearms ONLY ship to an FFL holder. If you do not have an FFL (Federal Firearms License) then you must find one in your area to do the transfer for you, and you must get their permission first then enter their address as the shipping address on your order. (C&R licenses can be mailed, or are also accepted via email or fax if a copy of the driver's license is included with matching name.)
4. Orders that are picked up locally will have the shipping amount removed from the total at the time of pickup. The credit card will be charged and the items will be set aside (if they are in stock) for pick up. If you cancel and do not pick them up, a fee will be charged. Tax is added on all pickup orders.
5. Firearms will ship separately from ammunition.
6. Shipping of orders will be conducted in a manner that is both cost efficient and time efficient for both the buyer & seller.
7. All orders will require a signature by UPS, USPS or Fedex, even if they are not controlled goods like ammunition or firearms. Ammunition and firearms require a signature regardless.
8. Garrison’s Guns is located in Indiana. Purchases made within Indiana or shipments within Indiana have 7% added.
1. ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. Please call to confirm current pricing and availability. We are not responsible for typographical errors or any wacky digital weirdness which may occur. Not all items are as pictured. Importation prices fluctuate frequently causing prices to sometimes rapidly change. All prices subject to change for any reason at any time.
2. Unless the item is specifically said to be in stock and ready for immediate shipment all items will be sold on a pre-order basis with payment being required prior to the item being ordered from my distributor.
3. Pictures are representative and are not usually of the exact product you will receive, so there may be slight differences in color, design, markings, etc. Accessories or extra items such as pouches, cleaning rods or kits, slings, etc, not explicitly mentioned in the firearm description (even if they are pictured) are not guaranteed to be included with the gun. Surplus weapons often vary from gun to gun in which accessories are included.
4. Billing is conducted via paypal or a check/money order may be sent. If picking up locally payment may be done with cash (exact change), check, money order, or credit card. Payment over phone is also available.
1. AMMUNITION: California - Beginning 2018 ammo only to an FFL dealer, or to a C&R holder with a COE. No tracer or incendiary ammo. Massachusetts, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York State - ammo only to dealer FFLs. Los Angeles CA, Chicago & Cook County IL - ammo only to dealer FFLs. New York State - ammo only to dealer FFLs or State Keeper of Ammo permit holders. Wash. DC - no ammo deliveries. Illinois - FOID card must be on file for ammo deliveries. Connecticut - ammo only to dealer FFLs or State Permit holders.
2. MAGAZINES (including Clips and Feeding Devices): California, Cook County IL, Maryland, and Wash. DC - no mags over 10rd capacity. Chicago - no mags over 15rd capacity. Connecticut - no mags at all except to permit holders, limit 10rds with a permit. Massachusetts - no mags over 10rd capacity, unless a Class A High Cap permit or 01 FFL is on file. Hawaii - no handgun mags over 10rd capacity Colorado - no mags over 15rd capacity. No shotguns mags or shotguns with mag tubes over 8rd capacity. New Jersey - no mags over 15rd capacity. New York - no mags over 10rds. Note: Firearms shipping to states with a magazine ban will ship with no magazine(s).
3. FIREARMS RESTRICTIONS: California - Handguns must be approved by CA DOJ (except C&Rs). No assault rifles. C&R handguns sent only to 01 FFLs. C&R holders must also send a COE to receive rifles. Connecticut - No assault rifles or semi auto shotguns with detachable mag. Massachusetts - Handguns made after 1997 must be approved by MA DOJ. C&R handguns are sent to 01 FFL dealers only. No assault rifles. Maryland - Handguns made after 1984 must be approved by MD DOJ. Fired case required with new handguns. No assault rifles. No assault pistols. No folding pistol grip shotguns. New York - C&R handguns are sent to 01 FFL dealers only. No assault rifles. No assault pistols, or pistol version of rifles. In NYC airguns to 01 FFLs only. New Jersey - C&R handguns are sent to 01 FFL dealers only, No assault rifles. Airguns to 01 FFLs only. Illinois - FOID card for the customer, dealer, or C&R holder must be on file. Wash DC - no firearms.
4. BODY ARMOR RESTRICTIONS: Connecticut - No body armor plates, either soft or hard. All other states - Body armor ok to adults without criminal history.
1. I offer a 7 day inspection period. After 7 days all sales are final. Be sure to fully inspect and check your order within 7 days, if you find something wrong after 7
days, we can no longer accept your return. This does not apply to firearms sold through Davidson’s (Please see Sec 2. For details regarding Davidson’s Guarantee). For returned firearms & accessories a 40%
restocking fee will be assessed. Sales on ammunition and body armor are final. If buyer is returning the item after it has been shipped, the shipping fee is non-refundable and must pay to ship the item back.
Copyright © 2018 Garrison's Guns - All Rights Reserved.